Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Semifinals: Here We Go

It has been a while since the last time I wrote a blog post. I am just a little busy with my work lately. I wanted to write but I can’t seem to put my thoughts into writing.

Well, it’s just proper to get my thoughts going because it is semi finals time. I am just so happy right now to see Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters made it to the next round. After being at the bottom of the standings, they came out strong and winning four consecutive games, just enough to get them to the second round.

I have already prepared myself for the early exit of my team but I know they will not go down without a fight. Their two weeks respite is a key factor why they had a four game winning streak. The guys were able to rest their tired and aching body. The return of Jayson Castro also provided good results to the team. He instantly made his presence felt by scoring big in their games against B-Meg, Ginebra, and Barako Bull. Special mention also to Larry Fonacier for being a steady scorer and his defense really improved a lot. Though they lost to Rain or Shine for last game in the elimination, still the Tropang Texters are slowly getting back to their championship form.

They will open their semifinal game on July 07 against the B-Meg Llamados at the newly constructed Mall of Asia Arena. It is expected that B-Meg will try to bounce back after they were defeated during their only meeting in the elimination game. Talk ‘N Text will definitely continue to get better and try to win as many games as possible to secure third consecutive trip to the Finals for this season. Though they are still missing the services of Jared Dillinger and Harvey Carey, guys like Aaron Aban and Japeth Aguilar are giving solid minutes and good performance. Ryan Reyes and Aaron Aban will alternate in guarding James Yap while Jimmy Alapag, Jayson Castro, Larry Fonacier will man the back court offense of the team. Kelly Williams, Ali Peek, Ranidel De Ocampo, and Paul Harris will be there to rebound, defend, and score too.

Whatever the outcome in the second round, I will be forever a solid fan of Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters.

Win or Lose! I am still a fanatic!

Keep the faith! Go #TNTnation

0 comments:

Post a Comment